|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||REACH, TUV, ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 cartons|
|Delivery Time:||within 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||by T/T or L/C at sight|
|Brand:||AEROPAK||Product Name:||Graffiti Paint|
|Filled ML:||400ml||Color:||Silver Grey|
|Item No.:||APK-6601-16||Can Size:||65(diameter)*158(height)mm|
65mm Diameter Graffiti Wall Painting With Silver Grey Color APK-6601-16
How to use:
1. Completely remove the need to paint parts of the oil, water, and dust.
2. Paint up and down, shaking the jar for about 2 minutes to spray mixed thoroughly.
3. Away from being sprayed surface of about 20-30 cm, uniform spray pressure nozzle back and forth with
the index finger, the proposed construction of the number of times: three times, each construction interval
5-10 minutes is the best.
|Product name||graffiti paint|
1. Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Spray in well-ventilated place. A better coating effect will be gained if operate in a cool, dry and dustless environment.
4. Avoid applying the lacquer on a rainy or freezing day.
5. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can, even after use.
6. Store in a cool, dry place (45℃); Avoid direct sunlight.
7. Keep out of the reach of children.
For best results, clean surface of grease, wax, rust and dust. Scuff or lightly sand all glossy surfaces removing any unwanted bumps or flaking paint, then dust off. Prime raw timber or metal with Aeropak primer and allow to fully dry.
IMPORTANT : Shake the can vigorously for one minute before use. Holding the can 30cm from prepared surface, begin by applying one light mist coat, spraying in a continuous motion across the surface working left to right. Pause, allowing the mist coat to set for 30 to 60 seconds, then apply additional coats working at 90° to the first coat. If a thicker finish is required, allow at least one hour between extra coats. When painting over existing paint always check compatibility.
Clean any over spray with mineral turps or general-purpose thinners. For better long term storage, turn can upside down and spray until no paint is coming out.
Spray unneeded product on to newspaper dispose to waste.
Empty can is recyclable.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed seek medical advice immediately.
Warning - intentional misuse by deliberately inhaling contents
can be harmful or even fatal.