|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||REACH, TUV, ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 cartons|
|Delivery Time:||within 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||by T/T or L/C at sight|
|Use:||Insulation Foam||Filled Ml:||750ml|
|Net Weight:||750g||Package:||12 Pcs Per Carton|
|Certificate:||Reach||Shelf Life:||3 Years|
750ml High Temp Pu Foam Sealant Noise Resistant For Insulating Building Seam
Expanding Tube Foam
I-Like PU Foam Sealant is made of high quality one-component polyurethane material. It has a large expansion capacity, and can be hardened within air moisture. Its harden surface can be painted, and the temperature-resistance is from -40℃ to 90℃ .It can be adhere to all building materials and applied to insulating and filling of larger seams, joints, cracks such as gaps between walls, windows and doors, unreachable areas around pipes, etc. It has good performances in anti-freezing, anti-moisture, noise-resistant and heat -insulation.
1. Make sure surface is free of oil and dirt.
2. Shake can vigorously;
3. Install PU foam gun or spraying straw to the valve according to the instruction.
4. Convert the can, then press trigger, there would be foam flowing out.
5. In a general way, just fill in the hole or gap by 70% when gun-type, and 50% when straw-type.
6. Polyurethane foam sealants require some humidity in order to cure properly. For best results, apply in temperatures between 60-100°F (16-38°C). Allow foam to cure fully before replacing baseboards, window or door frames.
7. Paint outdoor applications to avoid discoloration. Wait until foam is rigid before painting or trimming (30-60 minutes).
Uses for Foam
Around the house
Creative Arts and Crafts
1. Keep out of the reach of children
2. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50℃
3. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
4. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
5. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking when operating.
6. Foam is highly adhesive, and dried foam is very difficult to remove. Wear gloves, eye protection, a hat and work clothes. Cover any areas you do not want exposed to foam. Use drop cloths when working with polyurethane foam.
7. Clean spills immediately (before foam dries) with acetone or nail polish remover containing acetone. DO NOT USE WATER (moisture helps to cure foam). Do not attempt to remove cured foam with solvents. Cured foam wears off and is not harmful to health.
∮65mmx 300mm H
750ml x 12pcs/ctn